About Me

A few things about us: Jeremy Marsh, Amanda Marsh and Joel Johnson. We have a passion for creativity and life. We are a lot of fun and very easy-going. We love photography because we love to capture life. We love to photograph weddings, seniors, families, and children. We also love to use our creativity and make custom cards for your every need! Call us for an appointment: 574-806-0064

June 8, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Rathjen

Andrew and Melissa were great to work with! They are a loving, easy-going couple that knows how to have fun! Congratulations to the new happy couple! Good Luck to you and best wishes!

11 comments:

  1. If all the pictures are as great as these previews are, I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos. I love the one on the bridge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa and Andy,
    Have a wonderful life together. Beautiful pics. Nicki Davis-OE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! You guys look so great. Thank you for inviting me to your wedding. Love, Tera

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shot on the water with the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the black in white pictures!!
    Great pitures all around though CONGRATS guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, you both look so happy! Melissa, you are beautiful! I wish I could have been there to celebrate w/ you both.

    Best wishes,
    Jen Sams :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pixs are great, someone put a lot of thought into them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images. I really like the water photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys the pictures turnned out awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them I wanna see more!!

    ReplyDelete