About Me

A few things about us: Jeremy Marsh, Amanda Marsh and Joel Johnson. We have a passion for creativity and life. We are a lot of fun and very easy-going. We love photography because we love to capture life. We love to photograph weddings, seniors, families, and children. We also love to use our creativity and make custom cards for your every need! Call us for an appointment: 574-806-0064

July 24, 2009

Dana + Andrew = LOVE

These two lovebirds were wed at the Avalon Manor on June 13, 2009. Dana and Andrew were great to work with, as well as their awesome wedding party! We were pleased to be a part of their special day! Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple!

11 comments:

  1. Love the one taken from up in the tree! What great pics! Can't wait to see the whole album!

    -Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this last one...it truly captures Andy and Dana! Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful. I love the last one! Best wishes forever. :) Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we had been there, GREAT PICS!! I like the first one with you both looking around the tree and then the one with Dana looking up through the tree. Both are different than the norm and are great of both of you. Congrats and love ya - Jaime Zoss

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too precious. I love the one where Dana is looking up at the tree.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Of course I am a bit partial.... Love you both...Dad H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I like the last one best! It looks like a real picture! You're beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tree picture. You two look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous images. I love the one where you look like you had to climb the tree to get the shot. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last picture looks like true love. You guys make a pretty good looking couple. Brian J.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun group image capture and I love the composition on the one taken from up in the tree.

    Congrats to the happy couple :)

    ReplyDelete